A Fellow of The Royal Photographic Society, Duncan Grove FRPS lives and works in Wimbledon, SW London and is a passionate professional photographer who has keenly embraced the latest digital technology.
Duncan’s many photographic activities include:-
• Accredited photographer at The Wimbledon Tennis Championships (2010 -2013) shooting on behalf of International Tennis Magazine, the UK's highest circulation specialist tennis magazine.
• Official Photographer at the six-day ROWE British Squash Grand Prix held at The National Squash Centre Manchester - the largest squash tournament in held in Europe 2010 & 2011. Duncan was also responsible for creating and maintaining the event’s official image micro-site.
• Accredited photographer at the Universities Boat Race 2010 - 2013; his image is one of just two to be selected by the Cambridge University Boat Club’s web site to illustrate their success. His prints hang in Cambridge's Goldie Boat House. A large canvass print of one of Duncan's 2013 images has been presented to all the crew members and coach of the winning ISIS Oxford boat by one of its crew members.
• Lead photographer for Professional Jeweller Magazine’s “Hot 100” party held at the prestigious Kensington Roof Gardens venue. Duncan was responsible for providing a team of photographers and for managing a web site of captioned images of the event. Duncan was commissioned again for a similar event at the stunning art-deco Freemasons' Hall in 2012.
• Duncan is also a preferred photographer for high-end global real estate agents Fine and Country. His last commission from them was for a Palladian mansion being marketed for >£10 million.
A Fellow of The Royal Photographic Society, Duncan's images are regularly selected by a number of prestigious international photographic salons including:- The Royal Photographic Society's International Print Exhibition; The Edinburgh Photographic Society's Print Exhibition; Photographic Alliance of Great Britain Exhibition; Trierenberg Super Circuit, and Al-Thani amongst others. His images have been used as book covers and to illustrate magazine articles and web sites. Duncan is also a regular contributing journalist to major UK photography magazines.