A Fellow of The Royal Photographic Society, Duncan Grove FRPS operates out of offices based on Wimbledon Common, SW London and is a passionate professional photographer.
Duncan’s many photographic activities include:-
• Accredited photographer at The Wimbledon Tennis Championships (2010 -2014) shooting on behalf of International Tennis Magazine, the UK's highest circulation specialist tennis magazine and other photo agencies. His work is extensively published world-wide. For three months during Wimbledon 2014 and beyond it was the subject of a solus exhibition at the Cannizaro House Hotel, London’s only 5* Country House Hotel. This proved to be a both critical and commercial success with players such as Andy Murray and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga visiting and signing prints. (Net proceeds were donated to an AELTC-nominated charity).
• Accredited photographer at the Universities Boat Race 2010 – 2015. Many of Duncan’s images grace the iPhones of crew members but his prints feature in far greater numbers on the walls and mantelpieces of their mothers! A very special 4M high Boat race print is showcased in the common room of Oxford University’s Saiid Business School, and his prints also hang in Cambridge's Goldie Boat House. A large canvas print of one of Duncan's 2013 images has been presented to all the crew members and coach of the winning ISIS Oxford boat by one of its crew members. Duncan’s Boat Race images have also been featured in many publications as diverse as the The Telegraph and (on the front cover) of the 150,000 circulation Time & Leisure magazine
• Official Photographer at the six-day ROWE British Squash Grand Prix held at The National Squash Centre Manchester - the largest squash tournament in held in Europe 2010 & 2011. Duncan was also responsible for creating and maintaining the event’s official image micro-site.
• Lead photographer for Professional Jeweller Magazine’s “Hot 100” party held at the prestigious Kensington Roof Gardens venue. Duncan was responsible for providing a team of photographers and for managing a web site of captioned images of the event. Duncan was commissioned again for a similar event at the stunning art-deco Freemasons' Hall in 2012.
• Duncan is also a preferred photographer for high-end global real estate agents Fine and Country. His last commission from them was for a Palladian mansion being marketed for >£10 million.
A Fellow of The Royal Photographic Society, Duncan's images are regularly selected by a number of prestigious international photographic salons including:- The Royal Photographic Society's International Print Exhibition; The Edinburgh Photographic Society's Print Exhibition; Photographic Alliance of Great Britain Exhibition; Trierenberg Super Circuit, and Al-Thani amongst others. His images have been used as book covers and to illustrate magazine articles and web sites. Duncan is also a regular contributing journalist to major UK photography magazines.
|Flags||Countries||Visits (%)||Page views (%)|
|United Kingdom||6514 (41 %)||13806 (51 %)|
|United States||3205 (20 %)||4629 (17 %)|
|Russia||1110 (7 %)||1147 (4 %)|
|Canada||558 (3 %)||797 (3 %)|
|Australia||438 (3 %)||628 (2 %)|
|France||362 (2 %)||514 (2 %)|
|Brazil||359 (2 %)||392 (1 %)|
|Germany||336 (2 %)||531 (2 %)|
|Ireland||191 (1 %)||307 (1 %)|
|Netherlands||175 (1 %)||298 (1 %)|
|Italy||172 (1 %)||226 (1 %)|
|India||169 (1 %)||254 (1 %)|
|Spain||118 (1 %)||165 (1 %)|
|China||107 (1 %)||160 (1 %)|
|Singapore||102 (1 %)||134 (0 %)|